Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Holiday Party at the Maker's Market

Last Sunday, while at the Maker's Market, I was chatting with a customer about the show.   It was a dreary, rainy day and yet there was still a decent amount of foot traffic.   We were both happy about that, and then he said something about that really caught my attention...
"It's like being at a museum.  The quality of the work is so amazing!"
wow.   I've always thought we were a pretty classy, talented bunch, but that was even higher praise than I'd ever expected.   But if the shoe fits....



If you'd like to get a taste of our "museum" quality work, this weekend will be a fantastic opportunity to do so.  Here are a few of the fabulous people who will be showing and selling alongside me.   Wipe that drool off your computer, put your party pants on, and come play with us!












No comments: